Facing the global COVID-19 pandemic development JSC «Russian Export Centre» published a set of recommendations on export activities during the crisis period and answers to frequently asked questions.
In particular, the document provides an analysis of the situation in the following areas:
- Russian Customs Issues
- Export permission documents
- Obtaining the Product Compliance Documents
- Participation in exhibitions and business missions
- Credit and insurance support
- Subsidiary support
- Legal aspects
- Regional support measures
- Electronic commerce export
- Intellectual property rights protection
- Measures taken in Russia and abroad due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Market conditions
However, as stated in the document, the information provided has an advisory nature. In view of the rapidly changing environment, it was recommended that increased attention shall be paid to the situation analysis at decision-making.
Should any question arise upon the export activities in the United Arab Emirates and the GCC region at the moment, do not hesitate to contact the office of the «Business Russia» Ambassador in the UAE - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.